Donate your old helmet from May 15 - August 25, 2018 and receive 25% off a new Sweet helmet of your choice. All helmet donations will go to a kayak school in Nepal to keep the stoke alive for the next generation.
It's easy to get a new Sweet helmet! Here's what to do:
- Bring your old kayak helmet to any into Sierra Nevada Photos during business hours at 835 Lotus Road, Lotus, CA 95613
- If you are registered for one of our clinics, you also may bring turn your helmet in there.
- Receive your certificate for 25% off a NEW Sweet Protection helmet
- Take your certificate to any California Canoe & Kayak location and pick out your new helmet
All helmets brought in will be subject to inspection. Broken helmets, or helmets missing pieces will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any helmet that is deemed unsafe for use in whitewater kayaking. Certificates may only be redeemed at California Canoe & Kayak. Program ends August 25, 2018.
California Women's Watersport Collective is proud to support this program and to help get EVERYONE on the water!
Promotion for Returning Students
Invite 2 or more Friends, Get 20% off!
The idea of this promotion is to say THANK YOU! for being a part of CWWC and also to help introduce more women to our growing community.
Here's how it works:
- Choose the clinic or trip you want to attend
- Invite 2 or more friends and have them register online
- Email us at email@example.com for your special code
- Receive a 20% discount off the cost of your clinic or trip!
It's that easy. Friends + Kayaking = Discounts for You :)
The fine print:
- You must be a returning CWWC student (you have taken one or more of our past clinics)
- Your friends, colleagues, associates, etc must be 1st time CWWC students
- You must all be registered for the SAME clinic or trip
- You will only receive your discount code once your friends have registered
- The discount does not apply to gear rentals
- The promotion expires 14 days prior to the start of the clinic you've chosen (so don't miss out!)
Whether you like fresh or saltwater, a weekend of adrenaline, a relaxing flatwater paddle & everything in between...the more the merrier!
Since spots are extremely limited and creating these clinics and trips require a lot of logistical planning, including instructors, gear, transportation and permits, we must adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
Please read the following carefully:
Refunds are given in the form of credit towards another clinic or trip.
Credit must be used within 1 calendar year.
Events within the United States
-Cancellations 15 days or more prior to the event - 50% refund
-Cancellations within 14 days of the event - No refund
-$500 Deposit is non-refundable
-Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the trip - 50% refund
-Cancellations within 29 days of the trip - No refund